Declan Murphy and Gráinne McAlonan of Kings College London were recently featured on BBC Radio 4’s ‘D for Diagnosis’ with Claudia Hammond, discussing the diagnosis of autism and co-occurring conditions.
- Changing pupil size indicates social abilities in autism October 16, 2019
- Listen to Declan Murphy and Gráinne McAlonan of KCL on BBC Radio 4 October 8, 2019
- Eye tracking holds clues to the emergence of autism September 24, 2019
- Machine learning heralds a new era for autism research August 20, 2019
- An opportunity to influence European research July 4, 2019
- Autism Representatives chosen from nearly 100 applications July 3, 2019
- Researchers reach out to the community May 10, 2019